Freescale introduces V2 ColdFire® MCF5225x, a one-stop-shop connectivity MCU family that integrates on-chip USB, Ethernet, CAN and encryption for various industrial application requirements.
** Featuring Ethernet + USB + CAN + Flexbus + encryption-functions, with up to 64k SRAM and 512k FLASH.
Recognizing that the majority of an embedded development teams resources are spent on software, Freescale is shipping our next-generation MCF5225x ColdFire devices with the market-proven Freescale MQX™ RTOS and software stacks, complimentary. The combination of high-performance ColdFire MCUs and Freescale MQX Software Solutions gives developers a comprehensive, cost-effective solution that helps accelerate application development success.
To learn more about this solution, watch a great video.
Learn more Freescale MQX RTOS: http://www.freescale.com/mqx
Learn more Freescale MCF5225x: www.freescale.com/mcf5225x
Freescale MQX RTOS features:
- RTOS with full priority-based, preemptive scheduler
- Real-time TCP/IP communication suite (RTCS) with TCP/IP, FTP, Telnet, DHCP, SNMP and more
- USB host and device stacks (HID, MASS, HUB)
- MS-DOS file system (MFS )
- Board support package (BSP) I/O driver supporting CAN, UART and more
- HTTP Web server support
- Supported by CodeWarrior™ Development Studio with kernel and task awareness
- IAR development suite support with Freescale MQX RTOS awareness planned for 2009
Message Edited by rav on 2009-01-22 11:42 PM