cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Line by Line Pixel reading Support for CSI

nikunjp26
Contributor I

Dear All,

We are currently using the "Apalis-imx6" module for our Pilot Testing in which CSI[MIPI] interface working fine. Now, We need a "line by line" pixel reading support instead of full frame reading for our End Application so I need confirmation that the imx6 CSI Linux driver provides the "line by line" pixel reading support?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Nikunj Patel

Labels (3)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport
I can confirm that the CSI driver from the SABRE Board, has support pixel by pixel. I can also suggest that you use OpenCV to implement this RAW pixel by pixel reading directly from the Frame that it is providing the CSI driver, to improved the performance instead of pixel by pixel.

Have a great day,
TIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

nikunjp26
Contributor I

Dear Jamesbone,

can you please share me the Linux MIPI driver of sabre board so, we can review and then do further process.
it also be good if you will provide any "test case/command" using that we can captured only 10 lines in single capture request instead of whole frame. it will really boost our development and we can fix this processor/soc for our prototype.

Thanks & Best Regards ,

Nikunj Patel

0 Kudos