YOCTO failed to get imx-firmware.git

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

YOCTO failed to get imx-firmware.git

jiamingdong
Contributor I

Is there anyone who have below issue while fectching imx-firmware?

Please help me with this issue.

Thanks.#YOCTO IMX-FIRMWARE IMX6

WARNING: firmware-imx-1_5.4-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL git://git.freescale.com/imx/imx-firmware.git;branch=master;destsuffix=/home/aaron/Projects/Freescale/fsl-release-bsp/build/tmp/work/all-fslc-linux/firmware-imx/1_5.4-r0/firmware-imx-5.4/git, attempting MIRRORS if available

ERROR: firmware-imx-1_5.4-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Fetch command export PSEUDO_DISABLED=1; export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS="unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-ixOEzLMMuY"; export SSH_AUTH_SOCK="/run/user/1000/keyring/ssh"; export all_proxy="socks://10.233.78.202:808/"; export ALL_PROXY="socks://10.233.78.202:808/"; export no_proxy="localhost,127.0.0.0/8,::1"; export NO_PROXY="localhost,127.0.0.0/8,::1"; export ftp_proxy="ftp://10.233.78.202:808/"; export https_proxy="https://10.233.78.202:808/"; export http_proxy="http://10.233.78.202:808/"; export PATH="/home/aaron/Projects/Freescale/fsl-release-bsp/build/tmp/sysroots-uninative/x86_64-linux/usr/bin:/home/aaron/Projects/Freescale/fsl-release-bsp/sources/poky/scripts:/home/aaron/Projects/Freescale/fsl-release-bsp/build/tmp/work/all-fslc-linux/firmware-imx/1_5.4-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/allarch-fslc-linux:/home/aaron/Projects/Freescale/fsl-release-bsp/build/tmp/work/all-fslc-linux/firmware-imx/1_5.4-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/bin/crossscripts:/home/aaron/Projects/Freescale/fsl-release-bsp/build/tmp/work/all-fslc-linux/firmware-imx/1_5.4-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/sbin:/home/aaron/Projects/Freescale/fsl-release-bsp/build/tmp/work/all-fslc-linux/firmware-imx/1_5.4-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin:/home/aaron/Projects/Freescale/fsl-release-bsp/build/tmp/work/all-fslc-linux/firmware-imx/1_5.4-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/sbin:/home/aaron/Projects/Freescale/fsl-release-bsp/build/tmp/work/all-fslc-linux/firmware-imx/1_5.4-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/bin:/home/aaron/Projects/Freescale/fsl-release-bsp/sources/poky/bitbake/bin:/home/aaron/Projects/Freescale/fsl-release-bsp/build/tmp/hosttools"; export HOME="/home/aaron"; LANG=C git -c core.fsyncobjectfiles=0 clone --bare --mirror git://git.freescale.com/imx/imx-firmware.git /home/aaron/Projects/Freescale/fsl-release-bsp/downloads//git2/git.freescale.com.imx.imx-firmware.git --progress failed with exit code 128, output:

Cloning into bare repository '/home/aaron/Projects/Freescale/fsl-release-bsp/downloads//git2/git.freescale.com.imx.imx-firmware.git'...

fatal: unable to connect to git.freescale.com:

git.freescale.com[0: 192.88.156.202]: errno=Connection refused

0 Kudos
2 Replies

gusarambula
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Aaron Dong,

Are you still experiencing this issue? Would you please let us know the BSP you are using? (Which repo are you initializing, etc)

It could be a problem with the repository since it is seeing it as bare. However, there is also a connection refused so it would be good to make sure that you have network access and that the git protocol ports are open.

Regards,

0 Kudos

jiamingdong
Contributor I

Hi gusarambula,

Thanks very much for your reply.

Currently i am using "rocko" branch.

Also yocto is used to build for the image, whose ' MACHINE is "imx6ullevk" and DISTRO is "fslc-x11" '.

I can't solve the problem that time. For now, i just change firmware version from "firmware-imx_5.4"  to "firmware-imx_5.3".

Thus, i can pass the build for everything.

But still, it would be great if i can pass the build for "firmware-imx_5.4".

I think my network connection is OK and git protocol ports are open. Because everything else (except firmware-imx) successfully fetched and passed build.

If there is any other suggestion, please let me know.

Thanks very much for your help.

Best Regards,

0 Kudos