I am a custom board which has a MK22FN128VLH10.
Now I'm trying to update the firmware using Kinetis Bootloader 2.0.
At first I have tested the scenario on FRDM-K22F and everything is O.K.
Next I have done using the custom board as follows:
1. Import led_demo_tower_a000 project from apps\led_demo\MK22F12810\kds on KDS then build it (release).
2. Import tower_bootloader project from targets\MK22F12810\kds on KDS then build it (release).
3. Run tower_bootloader then "FSL Loader" drive appears on Windows.
4. Run KinetisFlashTool on Windows then select "USB-HID" and connect.
5. Click "Update" button then following messages appeared.
Connected to device successfully!
Collecting device information......
Device information is updated!
Start update progress......
Error: Update image failed(kStatusMemoryRangeInvalid).
Update process is stopped by error.
Do you think I have something mistakes or misunderstanding ?
Your any comments would be appreciated.