S32K144 flexio uart Baud rate can not set 9600

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K144 flexio uart Baud rate can not set 9600

建宽高
Contributor III

when i use flexio uart Baud rate set 9600,huIt doesn't work properly,There will be random code data,what happed?what happened,

testing environment :i use flexo uart example from S32K144 2018 R1 IDE

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

razva_tilimpea
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

First of all you are using an old version of SDK. Please download our updates by opening S32Design Studio-> Help-> Check for updates.

If you still have problems with frequency please adjust the input clock frequency for Flexio because due to hardware implementation is impossible to get the exact frequency. Input frequency divided by baudrate should be equal to the value of the timer.

0 Kudos

建宽高
Contributor III

SDK use  0.8.6  , and how can i set frequency?

0 Kudos

razva_tilimpea
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The frequency is set by the driver based on your configuration, but the driver will try to get the best possible configuration. We can't guarantee that the real frequency is the same as the frequency from your configuration.

Please try to reduce in clock manager the frequency for flexio. In this way flexio should be able the reduce that frequency to get your baudrate.

0 Kudos

建宽高
Contributor III

can you give me flexio uart example  on  9600 baud rate? or can you Provide a snapshot of the configuration?

3Q

0 Kudos

razva_tilimpea
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please change this divider:

pastedImage_2.png

Now the real baud rate should be 9615.

pastedImage_1.png

Best regards,

Razvan

建宽高
Contributor III

3Q very much,  According to your configuration, it has run successfully:smileyblush:

0 Kudos