Can the device with Hybrid BLE Thread Router Wireless Uart still control the LED on the board?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the device with Hybrid BLE Thread Router Wireless Uart still control the LED on the board?

sanjiv_gounder
Contributor I

I have flashed a board with Hybrid BLE Thread Router Wireless Uart and using NXP Toolbox it is successfully controlling the 3 other boards which are flashed with Router Enabled thread device. However when testing with LED and changing color or on and off led via coap CON POST the LED on the Ble+thread hybrid board does not work. The other boards work fine just the BLE board LED doesn't function. 

Is the device with BLE+thread Stack only act as a gateway or can I still control the LED on that board as well via the Toolbox app?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

estephania_mart
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, 

If you try to change the LED State from the application it will not change the state if it's the same board, the loop back it's not supported. 

You could send the direction to another board and then redirect it to the board you are looking for with an special code or coap resource. 

Sorry for the inconvenience this might cause you. 

Regards, 

Estephania 

0 Kudos