The question of program EMMC in Development board (MCIMX6QP-SDB)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The question of program EMMC in Development board (MCIMX6QP-SDB)

yyddddmw
Contributor I

Hello everyone:

I am so sorry to ask this question twice. But the previous post has been setting "assumption has been answered".

So I have to post this post again.

We have a development board MCIMX6QP-SDB. And we need to program EMMC. 

According to the instructions, we use L4.9.88 mfgtools. However, this version of mfgtools can not recognize board. 

The following is running screenshots.

1.jpg

And report an error when we send electricity to the board.

The following is error screenshots.

2.jpg

The following is the log of mfgtools.

3.jpg

If we use l3.14.38.6ul verson of mfgtools,  it could recognize board. But when the program EMMC into second step, our board can not be recognized.The following is the screenshots of l3.14.38 mfgtools in second step.

4.jpg

Our host environment is WIN7. The following is the screenshots of host environment.

5.jpg

And we do not think it is related to the driver on the host. Because in the host, the HID device could be recognited in Device manager.

In addition we noticed that the library version  of mfgtools(l3.14.38) which could recognize board is 2.5.1.

And the library version of mfgtools(4.9.88 and 4.9.11)which could not recognize board is 2.7.0.

Is this related to our problems?

The following is the version of library

6.jpg

So, could anyone can tell us how to program the EMMC?

And whether or not it is related to the setting of switch6?

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

when you use mfgtool 4.9.88 version, which file do you open? do you open MfgTool2.exe or any *.vbs file?

first, when you connect PC to board, if your PC can recognize the board, the mfgtool can recognize it too. so I think maybe you open the wrong file, you can try to use MfgTool2.exe or mfgtool2-yocto-mx-sabresd-emmc-6qp.vbs

0 Kudos

yyddddmw
Contributor I

We used the file "MfgTool2.exe" and "*.vbs". In fact, the picture which I put in the post is the case of using these two files.

And we just want to program EMMC, and any version of MfgTool2 we can accept.

But we have used some different version of MfgTool2 (3.14.384.9.88, 4.9.11). But they can not program EMMC, and problem is not the same.

So please give us a way to program EMMC.

Thanks 

0 Kudos

joanxie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I can open mfgtool in 4.9.11 and 4.9.88, so I asked you which detailed file you open when you use 4.9.88?

0 Kudos

yyddddmw
Contributor I

Well, we used "MfgTool2.exe" and "*.vbs" files. I will give the image of file later.

0 Kudos