Start working with DEVKIT-S12ZVC: Development Board for 9S12ZVCA192 MCU Evaluation

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start working with DEVKIT-S12ZVC: Development Board for 9S12ZVCA192 MCU Evaluation

christinar
Contributor II

Hello everybody,

I´m a student from germany and I have to use the DEVKIT-S12ZVC for a project. I´m a beginner and have no experience with microcontrollers. I installed CodeWarrior and bought the Board. Now I want to learn how to use CodeWarrior and get to know the features of the board. Unfortunately I can´t find beginner tutorials or videos for this board. I only found example code for CAN, PWM, etc. but at first I would like to unterstand how the board and CodeWarrior works.

Does anyone know helpful pages or tutorials that help me getting started?

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Christina

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

there is NXP® DEVKIT-ZVL128 Quick Start Guide and DEVKIT-S12XE Quick Start Package

under this url

DEVKIT-ZVL128: Development Board for ZVL128|NXP

These two will help user to quickly set up the development system.

Besides, there is document under CW install will help user start a CW project quickly.

{CW 10 install}\MCU\Help\Quick_Start_for_Microcontrollers.pdf

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

christinar
Contributor II

Hi,

thank you very much for this informations but I´m using the DEVKIT-S12ZVC Board. Or shouldn´t it much difference?

Have a great day too,

Christina

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Christina,

For DEVKIT-S12ZVC, please refer guide of this url

DEVKIT-S12ZVC development platform for S12ZVC|NXP 

This is quick start guide

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/quick-reference-guide/DEVKIT-S12ZVC-QSG.pdf 

Besides, there is document under CW install will help user start a CW project quickly.

{CW 10 install}\MCU\Help\Quick_Start_for_Microcontrollers.pdf

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

christinar
Contributor II

Hi Jennie,

thank you very much for the informations.

Kind regards

Christina

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

You are welcome Christina.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos