Have a .mex file available for the MCIMX7 evk to be used with the Pins Tool?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have a .mex file available for the MCIMX7 evk to be used with the Pins Tool?

Jump to solution
weikeng-jimmy
Contributor III

Hi Sir,

I foond .mex file for MCIMX6Q-SDB from community page , is there a .mex file available for imx7 SDB ?

https://community.nxp.com/message/976750?commentID=976750#comment-976750

Thanks!

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jimmy,

The .mex is generated after you select to "Create a new configuration for a borad or porcessor" here you can select i.MX7 SDB and .mex will be generated.

You can download the pins tools here:

Pins Tool for i.MX Application Processors|NXP 

Regards,
Carlos
NXP Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jimmy,

The .mex is generated after you select to "Create a new configuration for a borad or porcessor" here you can select i.MX7 SDB and .mex will be generated.

You can download the pins tools here:

Pins Tool for i.MX Application Processors|NXP 

Regards,
Carlos
NXP Technical Support
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!