I want to know how to use LPC 822 I want to know how to use I2C among them. I am building programs using the development environment of LPCXPressso. I want to know there is how to use the I2C driver.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to know how to use LPC 822 I want to know how to use I2C among them. I am building programs using the development environment of LPCXPressso. I want to know there is how to use the I2C driver.

nakajimafuminor
Contributor I
0 Kudos
1 Reply

victorjimenez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Nakajima, 

I recommend you to use MCUXpresso instead of LPCXPresso, MCUXpresso is the newest IDE that we have and it supports the LPC's families. 

If you decide to continue using LPCXpresso, you can find examples on how to use the I2C in the following path: C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_8.2.2_650\lpcxpresso\Examples\CodeBundles 

Inside the folder CodeBundles the one you need is the LPC824, this LPC is compatible with the LPC822.

In case you switch to MCUXpresso the path is the following: C:\nxp\MCUXpressoIDE_10.1.0_589\ide\Examples\CodeBundles

Each example of I2C has a readme file where it explains how does the example works. 

Link to download MCUXpresso:

MCUXpresso IDE|NXP 

Have a great day, 

Victor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos