MCIMX7SABRE cross compiler

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCIMX7SABRE cross compiler

raghavendrapati
Contributor I

Hi, I'm running c# application with Mono in linux and i need to provide one linux system call DLL for that application> I'm using NXP MCIMX7SABRE board to deploy with Linux. So i need to know the extra library which i want to link with which compiler i should produce. Cross compiler is Necessary ? if yes please provide details which i can use.

Thanks in Advance

0 Kudos
1 Reply

jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Raghavendra,

I am not an expert in C#,  but in order to have the DLL file to be used in an application under the Target, the library need to be crosscompile for the i.MX7  using the ARM tool Chain,  available in the Linux BSP.  I do not have the details on how to do the cross compile for a DLL in C#, but this is what you need to do.  I apologize .

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos