cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Config pin tools with MKW41Z512xxx4

Jump to solution
daviddasilva
Contributor I

Hi! When I try to edit my previous SDK (MKW41Z512xxx4) with the config pin tools I get the message "Processor MKW41Z512xxx4, ksdk2_0 version is not supported by current version of the tool". It was working a few days ago before your update to the new version of the MCUxpresso SDK Builder. 

Is there a possibility to use the old version of the SDK Builder or to know when my processor will be availabile with this new version?

I saw that your pin tools is now integrated to MCUXpresso IDE v10.1.0 but I have a few errors with my project and with the examples when I use the new IDE. I did not make the switch yet with this new version because of these errors.

1 Solution
petrstruzka
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, at this moment MKW41Z512xxx4 is not supported by V4 in MCUXpresso web, but please expect it will be added soon. By that time, you can still use it in Pins tool desktop version V3 (you need to download MCUXpresso config tools v3).

Petr

View solution in original post

1 Reply
petrstruzka
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi, at this moment MKW41Z512xxx4 is not supported by V4 in MCUXpresso web, but please expect it will be added soon. By that time, you can still use it in Pins tool desktop version V3 (you need to download MCUXpresso config tools v3).

Petr