Does the CMSIS-DAPof FRDM K22 support on Linux?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the CMSIS-DAPof FRDM K22 support on Linux?

alvenwu
Contributor I

When I plug the usb cable in the FRDM K22 in a linux environment, the status led becomes being on , and the folder MBED become available.  But when I try to copy the .bin file to the virtual disk call MBED , the status led flashes and the GREEN led turns on, but after the copy done, the MBED becomes disconnected and then reconnected , but the copyed .bin file vanished.   and the GREEN led still is on.   Who can explain the meaning of green LED being on.

In that situation , I even can not download any .bin files into the ARM flash and get it running.  and when i try to update the bootloader files in the bootloader folder, the same thing happens, which means it is impossible to upgrade the bootloader.

Experienced environment : Linux 4.12.11, K22 openSDA 2.1 , cmsis-dap v100

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

miduo
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Yes, from what I know that the CMSIS-DAP really work with Linux OS. For more detail information, sorry we really lack of document & sample on this. Blow post I think maybe useful for you on this issue:

DIY Free Toolchain for Kinetis: Part 6 – Linux Host with OpenOCD and CMSIS-DAP | MCU on Eclipse 

0 Kudos