IS MY IMX6 THE uart1_rx PIN WAS BURNED?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS MY IMX6 THE uart1_rx PIN WAS BURNED?

zhanghan
Contributor II

hello,I use the uart1_rx and uart1_tx pin of  imx6q  to be TTL debug ,now i don't know why when i connect this debug interface by  TTL -USB  line to pc secure CRT,I can not send anyting to my board but i can receive the message from my board  ,then i measure the level of my UART1_RX PIN is 0V,and the uart1_tx pin is still 3.3v,so is my imx6 was burned?why cause this thing happen? is somebody connect wrong the three lines when he or she debugs?can somebody smart answer me timely,very thanks!QQ图片20170928203857.pngQQ图片20170928203931.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi zhang

please check voltage on "TTL -USB  line to pc" when it is not connected to UART1_RX .

It should not exceed power for CSI0_DAT11, that is NVCC_CSI. Otherwise additional

level (voltage) shifter is needed.

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

zhanghan
Contributor II

I. Have check it when not connected. The voltage on tx and rx pin on USB to ttl line all is 3.3V .is my imx6 was. Burned ?should I change it with another new chip ?

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

what is NVCC_CSI value ?

Had you connected " USB to ttl" to unpowered i.MX6Q, this may destroy processor.

~igor

0 Kudos

zhanghan
Contributor II

MY NVCC_CSI IS 3.3V, my colleague ever connect a 5V output USB TO ttl line to my board ,does it may destory processor?QQ图片20170929114610.png

0 Kudos