cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FlexRay UNIFIED Driver issue

dheeru
Contributor I
Hi,
We are trying to run/debug the "FlexRay UNIFIED Driver for MPC5567 Rev A" code on MPC5567EVB board. We are using Codewarrior 2.3 version and for debugging we use the ICDPPCNEXUS debugger (external debugger). The "FlexRay UNIFIED Driver for MPC5567 Rev A" was not building in Codewarrior 2.3 as it was origianally built for Codewarrior 1.5. So to build it on Codewarrior 2.3 we made few changes in "arc.h" and "assert.h" which was documented in "C:\Program Files\Freescale\CodeWarrior for MPC55xxV2.x\Release_Notes\PowerPC_EABI\CW_Tools\Compiler_Notes\CWEmbedded PPC Notes 4.0.x.txt".
Now the problem is when we start the debugger the control comes and struck in assembly function "start" of the "startup.c" and we are not able to stepin from there. Do we need to make any changes in "startup.c" file.

thanks
Dheeru
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
New release 1.3.4 of the FlexRay UNIFIED Driver package is available now.

The latest release contains:

1. Driver source code with the application examples for the MPC5567 with new CodeWarrior v2.3

2. The Standalone Driver Version package which can be used to update an already installed Full Driver Package
(Driver source code together with application examples). Standalone driver version contains the latest version of driver and documentation and it newly supports the MPC560xP and MPC5510 devices.

All packages are available here:

https://www.freescale.com/cgi/go/flexrayexternal

regards
stanish
0 Kudos

Yujiang
Contributor I

Hi Stanish,

How can I get the package of FlexRay UNIFIED Driver v1.3.4?

Seems I don't have permission to access the link you mentioned.

Best Regards,

Yujiang

0 Kudos

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Yujiang,

I would recommend you to submit a service request for that.

Click here to submit a service request.

Category: Technical Request

Topic: HW/SW Tools (not CodeWarrior) 

The request will be routed to correct team that will approve your access request.

Stanish

0 Kudos

stanish
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
http://forums.freescale.com/../view_profile?user.id=12248" rel="nofollow" target="top
Hello dheeru,

According to my information FlexRay enginnering team is finishing the new release of FlexRay unified driver exapmles for MPC5567 which should works correctly under CodeWarrior for MPC55xx v2.3.
Let you know as soon as they'll be publicly available.

Stanish
0 Kudos