how to add a Flash Devices to the EPPC Flash Programmer

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to add a Flash Devices to the EPPC Flash Programmer

thunderty
Contributor I

HELLO,everyone, I want add a  Flash Devices to the  EPPC Flash Programmer .but i don't know how to Generate a Flash Entry for the Master Configuration File Using a Perl Script,following is the method in datasheet.

"Run the script.
At the command line, type:
perl flash_entrygen.pl > “device_name.txt”
Perl should be in the system path. After the script finishes successfully, the device_name.txt file will contain a Flash
entry to add to FPDeviceConfig.xml."

i couldn't find the command-line  and how to use the script,please help me

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Pavel
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Look at attached file. It is documentation from CodeWarrior 8.8 folder. Use the following path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Freescale\CodeWarrior PA V8.8\PowerPC_EABI_Tools\FlashProgrammer

Have a great day,
Pavel Chubakov

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Yu Tian.

What's your chip part number? Please let me know thus we can contact a proper engineer to check your issue.

Thanks.

Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos

thunderty
Contributor I

my cpu is MPC8555,flash is W78M32V70BM,software environment is codewarrior v8.8,i could not find the similar flash in flash programmer tool,so i need to add a new flash to flash programmer tool,but i don't know how to generate a Flash Entry for the Master Configuration File Using a Perl Script,please tell me the details about the methods,thank you very much!

0 Kudos