MPXV7002DP pressure sensor

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPXV7002DP pressure sensor

ahmedelbanna
Contributor I

I have used an MPXV7002DP pressure sensor to measure the air velocity in turbulent condition, I need to know ho much delay (time interval between two successive readings)  is required to obtain right measuring?mpxv7002dp‌# pressure sensor 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

You can read between samples from the sensor as fast as your ADC’s mcu can read. You can see the sensor as a variable resistor (varying the output voltage depending on the pressure applied), this means that the signal out from the sensor is completely analogic, you can read it any time without the need of wait for a new sample. However, if you ask me, I would recommend to have sampling rate of 1.0ms between samples to let analog signal to stabilize.

Response time (1 ms) is the max time that the output of the sensor need to stabilize the output voltage signal after a change of pressure.

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos