How much is thickness of MCIMX6DL-SDP pcb?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much is thickness of MCIMX6DL-SDP pcb?

madhuwesly
Contributor I

Hi @Artur Petukhov,

I am designing iMX6Q based 8-layer PCB. For this, I want to follow the recommended stack-up. I have gone through the stack-up you have attached, NXP Forum.JPG and compared with Hardware design guide but the measurements are different.NXP Forum_2.JPG Can you please let me know which stack-up I have to follow.

1. Can you please let me know which stack-up I have to follow?

2. If the Excel sheet you attached is the correct one: Should we consider the data in RED color(adjust to xxx) for achieving 90-ohm impedance? Please look into it and revert me back?

Please look into it and revert me back?

Awaiting your reply...

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Q. Can you please let me know which stack-up I have to follow?

A. Both kinds of stack are the correct ones. The type of stack to follow depends on the PCB manufacturer capabilities. The actual stack the i.MX6 SABRE SD board implements is described in the Excel sheet.

Q. Should we consider the data in RED color(adjust to xxx) for achieving 90-ohm impedance?

A. Yes.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos