How to clear FLEXIO SHIFTSTAT and/or SHIFTERR flags

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear FLEXIO SHIFTSTAT and/or SHIFTERR flags

michaelhuslig
Contributor IV

I am trying to use the Match Continuous Mode to debounce a high-rate switch.  But I can't seem to get the shift status or error flags to clear using the means mentioned in the KL33 reference manual, resulting in continuous interrupts.  Any ideas?

Also, what is the exact meaning of DBGE?  If set, does it mean that the FLEXIO will continue to run while the uP is paused in debug?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi MICHAEL HUSLIG,

About the Match continuous flag clear, you can find it from the reference manual:

pastedImage_1.png

About the DBGE, you also can find it from the reference manual:

pastedImage_2.png

It means even the debug is paused, the FLEXIO will still work.

Wish it help you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

michaelhuslig
Contributor IV

Thank you Kerry on the reply concerning DBGE.  However, as originally stated, I have not been able to clear the FLEXIO shifter status flags using the methods in the reference manual.

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Michael HUSLIG,

The Shifter status flags is clear automatically after there has no longer a match between shifter data and SHIFBUF.

You can disable the DBGE, check the register, after the flag is set,  then  check the shiter data and the SHIFBUF, make sure there no match happens, then update the register, check the flag again, whether it is clear.

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos