SGTL5000

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SGTL5000

willhaylock
Contributor I

Is the SGTL5000 capable of mixing a portion of an input microphone signal into the headphone output along with the normal headphone signal input from the I2S bus?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Will,

Yes, this can be done by the Dual input mixer embedded in the DAP of the SGTL5000.

The Dual Input Mixer can be enabled or configured in a pass-through mode (Main channel is passed through without any mixing). When enabled, the volume of the main and mix channels can be independently controlled before they are mixed together.

Please take a look at page 20 of the SGTL5000 for more details: http://www.nxp.com/assets/documents/data/en/data-sheets/SGTL5000.pdf

Please feel free to contact me again if you have any further question about this feature of the NXP Codec.

Have a great day,
Jose

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos