- I work for Lockheed Martin, Mitchel Field NY. We recently purchased a T2080RDB-PC evaluation board to run
- a Windriver 6.9.4 OS. However, we have been unable to get the board to bootup using the bootrom.bin supplied
- by Windriver. It does bootup the Linux but when I switch over (SW3) the board appears to just hand with no
- obvious indicators of what is wrong - no screen display at all. I have tried using a known good bootrom.bin
- supplied by WindRiver support with similar results. Also, there is 5W 200ohm resistor that has one end disconnected.
- I did verify that the bootrom code is burned in correctly to memory at the address indicated in the target.ref
- file that is included with the fsl_t2080_rdb BSP (page 3). The address I burned the bootrom.bin to is