MPC5606B could not work well under stop mode after long time run.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPC5606B could not work well under stop mode after long time run.

Jump to solution
hansonhe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear,

Now our customer MPC5606 code could work ok without the setting the STOP low power mode, but after add the STOP mode, one of their product wakeup source is RTC, another product wakeup source is CAN and GPIO, after long time run, all the two product will run crash, we could not know the status, customer need us review their low level code, including the CAN driver in bl_canFBL.c and application code in can_drv_application code.c, watchdog code in Wdg.c file, sleep setting code in RMM.C file. I attached it, thanks. They use CW2.10.

Original Attachment has been moved to: source-code.7z.zip

0 Kudos
1 Solution
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Hanson,

I hope you don't want us to do a review of more than ten thousands lines of code. What does it mean that "after long time run, all the two product will run crash"? When? How? Is any exception triggered? Do you handle all the exceptions? Is the stack big enough?

Regards,

Lukas

View solution in original post

1 Reply
lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Hanson,

I hope you don't want us to do a review of more than ten thousands lines of code. What does it mean that "after long time run, all the two product will run crash"? When? How? Is any exception triggered? Do you handle all the exceptions? Is the stack big enough?

Regards,

Lukas