programming of lpc 1758 pwm ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

programming of lpc 1758 pwm ?

ashrinshaikh
Contributor I

I have a lidar sensor there output is PWM and i want to give there pwm output as a input to lpc1758 and  read the output and want to give the six pwm input at a time. Currently i am working with LPC 1758  .I didnot get the exactly link and peripheral about this. please help me for any suggestions or example code?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

carstengroen
Senior Contributor II

Ashrin,

attached is my PWM module (4 outputs and 4 inputs using CAP signals). This is for 1759, but it should be equal/very close to 1758. Hope code is understandable (I also found a couple of errors, again, in LPCOpen during the exercise)

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ashrin Shaikh,

Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.

I'd highly recommend you to refer to the PWM demo in the LPC175x_6x CMSIS-Compliant Standard Peripheral Firmware Driver Library whose link is below.

LPC175x_6x CMSIS-Compliant Standard Peripheral Firmware Driver Library (Keil, IAR, GNU) | www.LPCwar... 

Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ashrinshaikh
Contributor I

Thank you for your help by providing me that link.I am gone through link

which given in the mail by you. i saw the examples from that i refer the

code pwm_c but in that pwm arenot using as a input they are as a output any

other reference code from that examples. please suggest me.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ashrin Shaikh,

Thanks for your reply.

I was wondering if you can introduce the implementation in more details, it can help me to give the suggestion.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos