I have FRDM-KE04Z, and codewarrior 10.7 under windows10. when trying debug/run I get a dialog: P&E Connection Assistant with "OpenSDA - USB" and "(No Device Available)". I have the card mounted as "BOOTLOADER (E:)". How can I resolve this?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have FRDM-KE04Z, and codewarrior 10.7 under windows10. when trying debug/run I get a dialog: P&E Connection Assistant with "OpenSDA - USB" and "(No Device Available)". I have the card mounted as "BOOTLOADER (E:)". How can I resolve this?

johanpetersen
Contributor I

Best Regards

Johan Petersen

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Johan Petersen

This case was answered internally. Solution was:

Dear Johan Petersen, Could you reinstall P&Emicro drivers? you can find them in the P&E page, it is the Windows USB Drivers. After you reinstall this drivers, please reconnect your FRDM board, it should install a new device driver, After this you should be able to flash your board

Your reply:

I think maybe my new computer is incompatible with the drivers (the computer have USB 3.1).
A managed to use an old computer, and everything works fine.

Regards

Jorge Alcala

0 Kudos