cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in llwu_p3 pin wakeup from the VLLS1 mode

parthmodi
Contributor I

Hello,

I am working on the Mk20dx128vll7 MCU with our custom developed board.I am facing problem in power management 's very low leakage stop1 mode for wake up the MCU.

I used the PTA4/LLWU_P3 pin for the wake up MCU from VLLS1 mode.But it is not work for me.I am use the IAR workbench for coding and Development.

I tested the same scenario with the LLS mode it is working ok. But,I require the VLLS1 mode for application.

I have attached the my code for your reference.

Please help us to resolve this issues.

Thanks,
Parth

Original Attachment has been moved to: low_power.zip

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jorge_a_vazquez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Parth Modi

I check your code and I saw in your main function that you configure PTA4 in Pin control register as TSI0_CH5, and you need to configure it as PTA4/LLWU_P3:

void main (void)
{
    char ch;

PORTA_PCR4 = (PORT_PCR_MUX(1)); /* Here you have "(PORT_PCR_MUX(0));" */

/*Enable all operation modes because this is a write once register*/  
    SMC_PMPROT =  SMC_PMPROT_AVLLS_MASK |
                  SMC_PMPROT_ALLS_MASK  |    
                  SMC_PMPROT_AVLP_MASK;

/*PTC1(SW1) is configured to wake up MCU from VLLSx and LLS modes, Interrup is ne*/
    LLWU_Init();
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍

Please check this and tell me if this make it works. If this didn't make could you tell me if your problem is the wake up source or entering to low power mode? I also check your LLWU driver and it looks fine.

Hope this information help.
Have a great day,
Jorge Alcala

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos