I am trying to update the software in a MC9S12DP512 using a PE Micro Multilink Universal.  Some old instrustions I have use “Codewarrior for HC12 V4.6” and the “hiwave.exe” command.  I’m evaluating CodeWarrior® Development Studio for HCS12(X) Microcontrol

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to update the software in a MC9S12DP512 using a PE Micro Multilink Universal.  Some old instrustions I have use “Codewarrior for HC12 V4.6” and the “hiwave.exe” command.  I’m evaluating CodeWarrior® Development Studio for HCS12(X) Microcontrol

neilurbahn
Contributor I

I am trying to update the software in a MC9S12DP512 using a PE Micro Multilink Universal. Some old instrustions I have use “Codewarrior for HC12 V4.6” and the “hiwave.exe” command.

I’m evaluating CodeWarrior® Development Studio for HCS12(X) Microcontrollers (Classic IDE) v5.2. It seems OK, but it does not have option for MC9S12DP512.

Is that only available with the licensed version and an update?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi

please refer answer in this thread

https://community.nxp.com/thread/434029 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos