SCM i.MX6Dual package

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM i.MX6Dual package

kathysaghi
Contributor I

Where can I find a schematic symbol, footprint and 3D model for SCM i.MX6Dual package?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kathy,

About the schematic you can see the follows link:

Quick Start Board for SCM-i.MX 6DQ|NXP

And about the SCM-i.MX6D information you can see :

Single Chip Module-i.MX 6D|NXP

Single Chip System Modules (SCM)|NXP
Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct  button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

danwei_luo
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Kathy,

You can find the schematics of i.MX6Dual in this following link:

i.MX 6Dual Processors|Advanced 3D Graphics|NXP

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

Best regards,

Danwei Luo

0 Kudos

kathysaghi
Contributor I

Hi Danwei,

Thank you for your response.  I don't think I was clear in what I need.  I am looking for the symbol for the SCM i.MX6Dual to drop into my schematic for my board design.  Also, I am looking for the PCB footprint of the BGA package (BGA456C65P19x24_1400x1700x111) to drop into my layout, as well as the 3D step file.  I am using Altium for my design tool.  When I go to the link you provided, I am seeing schematics for a board, not just the symbol for this part.

Regards,

Kathy

0 Kudos