We are considering using this part for a BMS system for a 14cell Li-ion pack. Can we get the datasheet for the part?
Looks like the part is under pre-production. Are samples available now and when is the mass production date?
Thank you for your interest in the MC33771. I can provide you with the datasheet and comment on the availability, but only if you create a standard ticket by following these steps:
1) Please open www.nxp.com
2) On the top level menu, select Support > Sales and Support (http://www.nxp.com/support/sales-and-support:SUPPORTHOME).
3) On the bottom of the page, select Hardware & Software.
4) Register with your business email to access the technical NXP online support.
5) A verification email will be sent to your account. Click the embedded link to verify your access.
6) On the NXP online support page, select Contact Support from the top menu and click “submit a new case” to start the process.
Thank you for creating the ticket, Vinod.
I am asking our device group to comment on the availability and will send you an email by the end of this week.
Retrieving data ...