cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request of Core Detail Information in LPC 54102

Jump to solution
rizaltanjung
Contributor I

Hello, I am currently involving in a project which build a power evaluation tool for low-end embedded system. I got a LPCXpresso 54102 board. To do some validation of the power model I built, I want to know some detail information about the core in that board:
1. What is the process technology used for Cortex-M0+ and Cortex-M4 in the MCU (LPC54102)?
2. If I supply 3.3V to VDD on the LPC54102, what is the voltage that on-chip regulator will supply to core? Is it also 3.3V?
I don't know whether that information is confidential or not. If it is not, please give me some help.

Thank you in advanced

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rizal,

1. What is the process technology used for Cortex-M0+ and Cortex-M4 in the MCU (LPC54102)?

---Using the 90 nm technology.

2. If I supply 3.3V to VDD on the LPC54102, what is the voltage that on-chip regulator will supply to core? Is it also 3.3V?

---We haven't the privilege to share the kind of confidential information and you should contact with the local sales for these  information. Thanks for your understanding.

Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Rizal,

---Using the 90 nm technology.

---We haven't the privilege to share the kind of confidential information and you should contact with the local sales for these  information. Thanks for your understanding.

Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos