lpcware

Problem loading image to LPCXpresso

Discussion created by lpcware Employee on Jun 15, 2016
Latest reply on Jun 15, 2016 by lpcware
Content originally posted in LPCWare by midas on Sat Mar 10 13:10:36 MST 2012
I have an LPCXpresso LPC1114 REV A, Windows Vista 64 bit, LPCXpresso v4.2.0_264

When I connect the LPCXpresso board to any USB slot (directly, no hub), I get a "USB Device with DFU Capabilities" added under Device Manager.
When I choose the Blinky application and select debug, I get a message that "No emulator/board available".
Based on what I read, I go to the Scripts directory and run "bootLPCXpresso HID", which causes the USB Device with DFU Capabilities" to be replaced by a generic "HID-complient device" and "USB Human Interface Device" entries under the Device Manager.
Now, selecting the Blinky application for debug, I get an error message "Command failed" target extended-remote | crt_emu_lpc11_13 nxp -g -mi -4 -pLPC1114/301 -vendor=NXP -wire=hid -msg-port=49262
Reason: The program file specified in launch configuration does not exist" and in the details it complains:
"Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\Uri\Documents\LPCXpresso_4.2.0_264\workspace\blinky\Debug\blinky.axf not found". However, the blinky.axf file is actually there, having a size of 502KB.

Any idea why it fails to locate the file? How to avoid the need to manually bootload the board?

Thanks

Outcomes