LPCXpresso keeps inserting a breakpoint!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCXpresso keeps inserting a breakpoint!

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by DanMc on Thu Mar 01 08:56:52 MST 2012
Hi,
I'm using LPCXpresso with an LPC1769 Rev B board, playing with the CAN demo.  I put in a breakpoint and have stepped through the code, but one of the breakpoints that I put in refuses to toggle off.  I can "delete" the breakpoint by deleting 3 lines of code around the breakpoint, but then I put the lines back in and rebuild/debug, it comes back.:confused:

Here's the IDE version I'm running:
LPCXpresso:
Version: LPCXpresso v4.1.5 [Build 219] [12/12/2011]

Anybody?  What's up with this?
Thanks!
Dan
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by liza on Wed Apr 11 05:22:43 MST 2012
I also have a problem with breakpoint misbehaving:
1. when DISABLED program still stops in run mode (F8) on the disabled breakpoint ('white dot')

2. even when I removed that breakpoint the program still stops there in run mode (F8)

When I went to breakpoint window the breakpoint is not listed for that line, yet code stops there.

I am stuck (or rather code is stuck there now).
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by DanMc on Fri Mar 02 08:43:03 MST 2012
I opened the Breakpoint view.  WOW, this same breakpoint is listed a countless number of times, like maybe more than 100.  I right-clicked and did remove all.  All of the instances disappeared, and the breakpoint also disappeared next to the source.  Very strange, that the IDE would allow the same breakpoint to be listed multiple times.  Looks like a bug to me...
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Fri Mar 02 01:43:16 MST 2012
Try opening the Breakpoint view and removing it from there.
0 Kudos