cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"remote communication error"

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Powerfreak on Tue Jan 03 12:33:39 MST 2012
Hi,
I had a      "Remote communication error.  Target disconnected.: No error"      issue.

and it took me some time to fix the problem...
I did not found a summary  about this issue, but nealry all measures described below can be found here in this forum.

Here my summary:
- Check if the device manager identifies a "LPC-Link Debug Probe v1.1" correctly. If not, uninstall and install the driver. the identification above should be written in the device manager if the LPCXpresso-board is connected
- Change the USB connector (2.0 and or  3.0) of course directly on the PC, do not use a replicator
- Trie the tip from the forum: "Initialize PC-link as HID... in the window at right-hand side." (restart!)
- Change the cable
- Check if your dedicated USB port is running with other devices
- Make sure that your directories are without a " " blank
- Trie the script "bootLPCXpresso.cmd"  (...\bin\Scripts) during the divice IS connected (? for parameter). The response was:    "No device connected. Press download when connected"

The console always told me I always had "Remote communication error.  Target disconnected.: No error"

Together with the last two informations I checked my firewall... and after everything was running perfectly

Now its running fine... again

Good luck ;-)

Powerfreak
0 Kudos
0 Replies