cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPCXpresso 1769 with Baseboard

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by jamescorcoran on Tue Nov 13 11:01:38 MST 2012
Hello, Im new to programing... I have a few questions on getting started with my setup.

1) Ive downloaded the "demo" example for the baseboard. I connect via usb to x3 on the baseboard to my pc. I have the 1769 fixed on the baseboard but the usb is not plugged in yet. I build the "demo" application and then connect my target board (1769) via usb-mini to the other usb port on my pc. When everything functions properly the "main.c" is displayed for me.

This is where I'm stuck. What do I do from here?

Do I need to add anything to the example code?

Do I need to activate peripherals?

I've been at this for a couple weeks and just cant figure it out. please help!
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by serge on Sat Nov 17 20:37:49 MST 2012
The manual (with jumper settings) is on the Embedded artists website. Login, register your baseboard and you will have access to the manual.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by jamescorcoran on Sat Nov 17 07:43:06 MST 2012
Thanks man.... Is there a manual with of possible practical jumper settings you know of?

Ive run a few different apps on the 1769... its cool.. but the peripheral options on the baseboard are what Im trying to get at. Just gonna keep on it. thanks.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by daniel.widyanto on Tue Nov 13 23:44:16 MST 2012
Hi,

FYI, if you are new with embedded programming, just use the LPCXpresso board (the simple board, with 1 LPC-Link JTAG on one side and prototyping board on the other side). Learn how Blinky works.

Download Blinky example code from LPCXpresso-IDE example folder, connect the USB mini to your LPC-Link JTAG, then click the 'Bug' icon to start debugging. After that, find the 'Run' button to run the program in your LPCXpresso board.

See LPCXpresso getting started (http://ics.nxp.com/support/documents/microcontrollers/pdf/lpcxpresso.getting.started.pdf) to use the IDE (download, build, run, stop, check the variable values, etc)
0 Kudos