表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Launching of arm-none-eabi-gdb failed.

2,659件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Roland on Fri Aug 05 07:23:14 MST 2011
Using 3.0.6 for a while today I got error message: Error launching Debug\adc.axf
Error creating session: Cannot run program "arm-none-eabi-gdb": Launching failed.

Now I installed  v4.0.6 [Build 152] , which did not help.

Build ran successfully.
0 件の賞賛
24 返答(返信)

1,657件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Roland on Thu Aug 11 02:23:47 MST 2011
It turned out that system path variable was messed up with characters WINDOWS
display from System -> Systemsteuerung -> Erweitert -> Umgebungsvariablen wasn't even able to render. Now that I fixed this, gdb is functional no matter from where lpcxpresso has been started. Thanks again.
0 件の賞賛

1,657件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Roland on Wed Aug 10 04:13:45 MST 2011
Thanks a lot for your patient help! I will post to this thread if I find out more about this issue.
0 件の賞賛

1,657件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Wed Aug 10 00:55:49 MST 2011
I am glad that you are now up and debugging! :)

The most likely cause is probably some strange interaction with cygwin that we have not seen before, or perhaps a clash with something else on your path. As I said previously, without your machine infront of us, it is going to be hard to make any more progress here on tracking down the exact cause - but at least you now have a simple to use workaround.

If you do happen to identify the exact cause of your issue, please do post the information here though! :D
0 件の賞賛

1,657件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Roland on Wed Aug 10 00:30:35 MST 2011
Yes, indeed.
0 件の賞賛

1,659件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Tue Aug 09 23:59:59 MST 2011

Quote: roland
I did
C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_4.0.6_152\lpcxpresso>
C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_4.0.6_152\lpcxpresso>Path=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;

lpcxpresso came up, I got a warning from WINDOWS that network access is blocked for program lpcxpresso. Then I pushed the debug-button, the program was loaded and is still executing. In this situation I prepared path0.txt from path > ... .

So can you clarify - its sounds like this allowed you to successfully launch a debug session without the gdb related error occuring. Is this correct?

Regards,
CodeRedSupport
0 件の賞賛

1,665件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Roland on Tue Aug 09 07:49:05 MST 2011
I did
C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_4.0.6_152\lpcxpresso>
C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_4.0.6_152\lpcxpresso>Path=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;

lpcxpresso came up, I got a warning from WINDOWS that network access is blocked for program lpcxpresso. Then I pushed the debug-button, the program was loaded and is still executing. In this situation I prepared path0.txt from path > ... .

Then I terminated lpcxpresso and started it by double clicking on the desktop icon.

There the debugger won't launch and from path > path1.txt results an empty file, I
suppose. I have tried to upload it for reference, but this doesn't work.

During these procedures cygwin was functional again, as I had renamed it from cygwin0 back to cygwin before and forgotten about it.
0 件の賞賛

1,665件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Tue Aug 09 07:09:31 MST 2011
I'm not convinced your rename has worked. And the fact that the output from "set" gives no path information is particularly suspect. Can you try entering the command "path > path.txt" manually and posting that?

One other possible thing to try would be to invoke cmd.exe directly from the start menu (on my Win7-32bit machine this is in C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe - I don't currently have a WinXP machine to hand to check the location on this OS), then enter the following commands (you might need to change the first command to match where you have installed):

cd c:\nxp\lpcxpresso_4.0.6_152\lpcxpresso
Path=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;
lpcxpresso
This should start up LPCXpresso in an as isolated way as possible, with minimal additional entries on the path, and may prevent any potential clashes. Now try debugging and see if gdb starts up correctly.

Anyway, our best guess at this point is that either cygwin is somehow  still getting in the way, or else your anti-virus/firewall software is  stopping gdb from running. Without having your machine in front of us,  all I can suggest at this point is that you try experimenting with both  of these aspects.

Regards,
CodeRedSupport
0 件の賞賛

1,665件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Roland on Tue Aug 09 03:33:35 MST 2011
I renamed cygwin to cygwin0 and reboot. Still gdb cannot be launched. I attached the output of set ... as info1.txt.
0 件の賞賛

1,665件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Tue Aug 09 03:13:00 MST 2011
Ok, so your shell is being reported as bash, so I presume that you have cygwin installed.

Can you temporarily remove cygwin from your path (probably most easily done by renaming the cygwin directory), then reboot your PC.

Can you then successfully start a debug session?

If not, please can you run the generate a new info.txt file using the same commands as previously?

Regards,
CodeRedSupport.
0 件の賞賛

1,665件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Roland on Tue Aug 09 02:51:54 MST 2011
I would never dare to.
0 件の賞賛

1,665件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Tue Aug 09 02:15:55 MST 2011

Quote: roland
Here comess info.txt.

Can you just confirm that you have not edited the contents of this file at all?
0 件の賞賛

1,665件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Roland on Tue Aug 09 02:02:42 MST 2011
Here comess info.txt.
0 件の賞賛

1,665件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Tue Aug 09 01:44:57 MST 2011
Thanks. Can you also open a command prompt window from the IDE (as per http://support.code-red-tech.com/CodeRedWiki/StatusBar) and enter the commands...

set > info.txt
tasklist >> info.txt
and post the "info.txt" file created.

Regards,
CodeRedSupport
0 件の賞賛

1,665件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Roland on Tue Aug 09 01:14:29 MST 2011
Here comes the log-file.
0 件の賞賛

1,665件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Mon Aug 08 09:03:08 MST 2011
As previously requested, please post your log file.

Regards,
CodeRedSupport
0 件の賞賛

1,665件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Roland on Mon Aug 08 06:04:14 MST 2011
I am using Windows XP professional, service pack 3, as I pointed out earlier. I was not aware that there is a 64bit-version, sorry. I am using 32bit.
0 件の賞賛

1,665件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Mon Aug 08 05:57:45 MST 2011
Did you read the post I previously pointed you at ?

Can you confirm whether you are running 32 or 64 bit Windows?

Can you please zip up and post the log file:
<workspace>/.metadata/.log

Regards,
CodeRedSupport
0 件の賞賛

1,665件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Roland on Mon Aug 08 05:29:01 MST 2011
Thanks a lot for your help.

Here is what I got from running your proposal from a cmd-script. Note that I have replaced -p.... for the device I am trying to use.
Using GUI, I still get the original result. On the other hand I have to try from the GUI first. Otherwise the debugger's hardware  is not recognized by USB, it seems.

C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_4.0.6_152\lpcxpresso\Tools\bin>mygdb.cmd
C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_4.0.6_152\lpcxpresso\Tools\bin>c:
C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_4.0.6_152\lpcxpresso\Tools\bin>cd \nxp\LPCXpresso_4.0.6_152\lp
cxpresso\Tools\bin
C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_4.0.6_152\lpcxpresso\Tools\bin>arm-none-eabi-gdb adc.axf targe
t extended-remote   | C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_4.0.6_152\lpcxpresso\bin\crt_emu_lpc11_1
3_nxp -2 -pLPC1111/201 -wire=winusb
Excess command line arguments ignored. (extended-remote)
Ni: LPCXpresso Debug Driver v4.0 (Jul 22 2011 23:32:27)
GDB can't read core files on this machine.
Nc: Looked for chip XML file in C:/nxp/LPCXpresso_4.0.6_152/lpcxpresso/bin/LPC11
11/201.xml
Nc: Looked for vendor directory XML file in C:/nxp/LPCXpresso_4.0.6_152/lpcxpres
so/bin/nxp_directory.xml
Nc: Found generic directory XML file in C:/nxp/LPCXpresso_4.0.6_152/lpcxpresso/b
in/crt_directory.xml
Nc: Emu(0): Conn&Reset. DpID:  BB11477. Info: T1S6RGRIA
Nc: SWD Frequency: 3000 KHz. RTCK: False. Vector catch: False.
Nc: Packet delay: 0  Poll delay: 0.
Nc: NXP: LPC1111/201  Part ID: 0x0416502B
Nt: Connected: was_reset=false. was_stopped=true
Cr:v Registered license, download limit of 128K
-
0 件の賞賛

1,665件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Ex-Zero on Fri Aug 05 09:23:43 MST 2011
http://support.code-red-tech.com/CodeRedWiki/UsingGDB

describes the usage of command line GBD.

If you copy a test.axf in your ...\LPCXpresso_4.0.6_152\lpcxpresso\tools\bin folder, select driver and target you should be able to start GBD with a simple batch like:

arm-none-eabi-gdb test.axf  target extended-remote  | C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_4.0.6_152\lpcxpresso\bin\crt_emu_lpc11_13_nxp -2 -pLPC1114/301 -wire=winusb

If GBD is starting with command line your problem is somewhere in IDE  :)
0 件の賞賛

1,665件の閲覧回数
lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Fri Aug 05 09:15:08 MST 2011
Doing a quick forum search for "Error creating session" suggests that this is perhaps an issue with "cmd" not being found....

http://knowledgebase.nxp.com/showthread.php?p=2960

Note that LPCXpresso does not add entries to the path upon installing the product. However it will effectively temporarily add things to the path (in the shells that it spawns) when the compiler tools or the debugger are invoked.

Regards,
CodeRedSupport
0 件の賞賛