cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no source available for "..."

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by klaschudi on Fri Jan 25 09:02:02 MST 2013
Hi,
I'm trying to use the IAP-functions on my LPC1769.
But when debugging the iap_driver.c/.h there is the program always shows the following message:

[I]No source available for "0xfffffffe" [/I]
[I]or No source available for "0x1fff0080" [/I]

After this the Program runs normaly.
What does that error mean and how can i fix it?
thanks!
0 Kudos
4 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Ex-Zero on Tue Jan 29 01:49:34 MST 2013

Quote: klaschudi
Is there any one else with a solution?

:confused:

For what? ROM code doesn't include debug informations :eek:
0 Kudos

prachipanse
Contributor III

Hi,

I am seeing a similar error message "No source available for "0x1fff0040"  as soon as I download my code. I get this error even after replacing all code in main() with while(1).

This happens with using both LPC-Link1 and 2 debuggers, along with LPCXpresso v8.2.2.  

The same code works on another board that I have, so it should not be a problem. Also, on this board, I am able to run some other test code, so the controller is not inaccessible or hanged.

Please let me know what may be the problem.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by klaschudi on Tue Jan 29 01:21:34 MST 2013
thanks for your reply!
I'm allready working with the up to date Version so this doesn't solve my Problem.
Is there any one else with a solution?

klaas
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by MikeSimmonds on Fri Jan 25 11:50:03 MST 2013
[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=2]The IAPdriver.c file is simply a wrapper for the real IAP commands -- which exist in the boot rom. There is no source available for this [NXP proprietry].

Use step over or some thing like for the IAP calls.

The fffffffe error is a 'feature' of the version 4.x debugger, I am assured that it is fixed in 5.x so there is a reason to upgrade to the latest version.

Mike

[/SIZE][/FONT]
0 Kudos