cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OM13085 board: No compatible emulators available

yang-kianchan
Contributor I

Hi,

When I perform a "Debug" in LPCXpresso IDE (8.2.2_650 in windows 10), I get the following message:

"No compatible emulators available.
They may be disconnected, not powered, already in use or not compatible with this target" -> 1 in attached snapshot

I have checked :

1.Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Devices and Printers and found NXP CMSIS-DAP.-> 2 in attached snapshot

2.In the Device Manager, I can find that HID-compliant vendor-defined device and USB Input Device Under Human Interface Devices..-> 3 in attached snapshot

3. Change different USB ports.

4. Change different USB cable.

Please advise what I can do to make the debugger working.

Thank You

IDE_Debugger_Issue.jpg

3 Replies

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

To summarize, the Device Manager can show the CMSIS-DAP device, but the LinkServer doesn't see it.

Open the Console <tab>, then change to the RedlinkServer console. If you hover over the icons in the console pane, one will say "Display Selected Console". Choose the RedlinkServer console to open. Copy and paste the contents in your reply.

Thanks and regards,

LPCXpresso Support

0 Kudos

lpcxpresso_supp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The Device Manager shows the device is attached. As a first step, I recommend you delete your launch configuration. Open the Debug Configurations dialog. From the toolbar, select Run ->  Debug Configurations.... Right click on the project debug configuration(s) under the C/C++ (NXP Semiconductors) MCU Application section, and delete the configuration. Next, find recreate the debug configuration from scratch by selecting Quickstart Panel -> Start here -> Debug. Let us know how you get on.

Thanks and regards,

LPCXpresso Support

0 Kudos

yang-kianchan
Contributor I

Same observation after doing the steps mentioned:(

Please do help me as I have urgency on the school tutorial.

0 Kudos