cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CodeRed 5 - instruction stepping

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by wrighflyer on Fri Feb 01 04:06:49 MST 2013
I have used CodeRed (eclipse) for LPC1343 in the past and I'm pretty sure it had it. I found a "getting started guide" that had screenshots from an old version and they showed it.

But now I have version 5 and I simply cannot see where the button to switch from C stepping to instruction stepping is. There appears to be a fixed toolbar of icons (or can this be edited somehow?) and it does not appear to have that icon. Also I cannot find a menu entry to switch to that mode. So how on earth do you step single Asm instructions?

Best would be if there's some way to edit the toolbar to add/remove icons but I cannot find a way to do that?

WF1903
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by wrighflyer on Fri Feb 01 05:39:48 MST 2013
Thanks I knew it was the i-> icon. It's just I was expecting to find  it with the step-in/step-over/step-out icons on the main toolbar but I  just spotted where it is now - it's on its own at the top of the "Debug"  view. I wonder why on earth it it's not grouped with the other debugging icons?

[IMG]http://www.wrightflyer.co.uk/instep.png[/IMG]
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by TheFallGuy on Fri Feb 01 05:06:47 MST 2013
It still there - just moved to the main toolbar. It the "i->" icon.
0 Kudos