cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

board_nxp_lpcxpresso_824.a

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by sanders7284 on Fri Sep 11 08:46:03 MST 2015
Hello, I have down loaded "lpcopen_2_19_keil_iar_nxp_lpcxpresso_824.zip" and have been attempting to get the freertos blinky project running in IAR.

I keep getting the following error

[color=#f00]Building configuration: freertos_blinky - iflash_nxp_lpcxpresso_824
Updating build tree...
Linking
Fatal Error[Li001]: could not open file "C:\local files\Firmware\Examples\Examples - NXP LPC824\lpcopen_2_19_keil_iar_nxp_lpcxpresso_824\software\lpc_core\lpc_board\
boards_8xx\nxp_lpcxpresso_824\iar_output\Exe\board_nxp_lpcxpresso_824.a"
Error while running Linker

Total number of errors: 1
Total number of warnings: 0 [/color]

I have searched the top level folder for *.a files and none apper to be included in the download, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cheers Sanders

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by sanders7284 on Mon Sep 14 07:59:04 MST 2015
Thanks, I have tried to complie the lib for freetos on its own and get the attached errors.

I have done a clean extraction into the c: root as suggested and it still wont compile.

I have managed to get the project running by searching for the missing functions and adding the .c and .h files, but it would be better if I could get the lib working.

Regards Sanders
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by mc on Mon Sep 14 07:10:49 MST 2015
Hi Sanders,
Board and chip library source is provided in the LPCopen release package. Please build chip and board library first and then build the example. If it does not work shorten the project path. Put project directly in the root directory(e.g. c:\)
0 Kudos