Not all nxpUSBlib demo projects have been ported to NXP - some still contain AVR references

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not all nxpUSBlib demo projects have been ported to NXP - some still contain AVR references

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by sjalloq on Thu Nov 10 14:16:34 MST 2011
Hi there,

just getting up to speed with the nxpUSBlib and noticed that not all of the demos have been ported across with LPCxpresso example projects.  I'm wanting to try out the AudioOutput one and tried creating my own project but on compile found that it still contained references to the original AVR targets.  The first example project I compared it against seems to have ARCH_LPC ifdef's.

What is the plan regarding the remaining example projects?  Do you have a timeline for porting them?

Otherwise, I'm guessing it's not much work to make the adjustments myself.  Any gotchas I should be aware of?

Thanks.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by sjalloq on Thu Nov 10 16:57:51 MST 2011
I can't actually get the library itself to build at the moment.  Giving up for now and will try another time.  If someone with some better in depth knowledge of the lib does have the time to try and build it on Linux, that would be useful.
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by nxpUSBlib team on Thu Nov 10 15:36:44 MST 2011
Thanks for your comment. We are currently working on porting all the remaining demos over and by coincidence AudioOutput is the next one on our list and we hope to have this completed sometime next week. Time and resources are limited as is expected in today's climate so work on porting other demos is not going as fast as we would like.

If you decide to port one over yourself then we would greatly appreciate a copy of your efforts so that we can fold it into our next release. The best way to see the changes we did in our port is to diff the files on one of the demos we have now with their corresponding files in the release of LUFA as shown in nxpUSBlib/nxpUSBlib/Version.h
0 Kudos