cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZigBee 13213

zulfahmiamran
Contributor I
Hey,

I need help. I need to activate the GPIO pin on the SRB and control using the NRB. I have no idea how to do this :smileysad:  can anyone help me?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Ware
Contributor III

You don't mention what software stack you are using... Simple MAC, 802.15.4MAC, or ZigBee BeeStack.

If you are using ZigBee BeeStack use this:
void Asp_PortReq(uint8_t portWrite, uint8_t *portValue);

If not, you need to write the values directly to the ABEL registers 0x3F.  See MC1321xRM (reference manual).

NOTE: Don't foget to set the DDR (Data Direction Register) before hand (during initialization).

If you are using ZigBee BeeStack use this:
void    Asp_DdrReq(uint8_t directionMask);

If not, you need to write the values directly to the ABEL registers 0x0B.  See MC1321xRM (reference manual).

WARNING:  Messing with the radio's GPIO can cause big problems if you are not careful to avoid the I/O used to interface to the main processor.  See MC1321xRM (reference manual).

Regards,
 - Ware

0 Kudos

zulfahmiamran
Contributor I
Hey,

Thanks for the reply. I'm using the Freescale Beekit. For the solution, i am trying to control the GPIO port to be HIGH (1) or LOW (0) such that this could be connected to my hardware.

I am using the 1321XNSK with one NCB board and 2 SRB board. How can I control this? i've tried looking ath eht MC1321XSRB header file but i dont understand the the pin.. ie MC13192_RESET which has been redefine from PTDD_PTDD3. I do not find this pin anywhere on my data sheet.

Please Help..

using Codewarrior IDE version 5.9.0
0 Kudos

Ware
Contributor III

The code below is not tested... but something like this should work:

Code:
#include "AppAspINTERFACE.h"// inside of init routineAsp_DdrReq(0x08);   // make GPIO4 an output// to write logic HIGHpVal = 0x08;  // logic HIGH on GPIO4Asp_PortReq(TRUE, &pVal);  // write pVal to GPIO// to write logic LOWpVal = 0;  // logic LOW on GPIO4Asp_PortReq(TRUE, &pVal);  // write pVal to GPIO

0 Kudos