キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Recompile NCV7383EVB sw with CW 5.1?

606件の閲覧回数
bobgardner
Contributor I

Have 2 NCV7383 EVB bds with MCS12XF512. I made a new dir, copied all the source files into the new dir, created a proj in CW 5.1, added all the files, hit compile, and error kicks out looking for CAN_drivers.h, which doesn't seem to be in the distribution zip. Anyone have this EVB? Anyone ever tried to recompile it? Anyone think NXP should have a Flexray forum? In other words, Help!

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

493件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bob,

this board NCV7383EVB and related SW are produced by onsemi but not NXP.

Single Channel Clamp 15 FlexRay&#153 Bus Driver Evaluation Kit

NXP doesn't have the related software package.

But I can confirm CAN_drivers.h is not CodeWarrior system file.  if you can't find it in the board sw package, I suggest you contact onsemi support for it.

ON Semiconductor

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛

493件の閲覧回数
bobgardner
Contributor I

That's a pretty lame way of weasling out of a help ticket. Who cares who

made it? You bought it, you support it. Spend some energy in solving the

problem how bout?

0 件の賞賛

493件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Bob,

It's difficult to answer...

there are many 3rd parts companies in the world produces boards and boards demo codes for  NXP and former Freescale. however we can't have all of the demo code from those companies. these codes are not owned by NXP.

Regarding distribution zip, please check if the files are made by Freescale or NXP. normally the code producer is addressed at the beginning of a source file. I looked for it in NXP database, for the moment I didn't find this package.  if they are made by Freescale or NXP, please upload the distribution.zip here. I can try to contact the producer for it.

if the source codes are produced by other company, that company can easier find it in there database and give it to you. Have you ever try it.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛