cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

安装LTIB时提示zlib没安装 但是我确实安装了

Jump to solution
zhongnanshi
Contributor I

我已经在zlib官网下了最新的  然后默认的配置安装了 但是在./ltib时候 提示我没有安装zlib  请问是路劲问题吗  我的ubuntu是12.04  这个要如何解决呢  看了社区的一些老帖子 是ubuntu9.04上解决这个问题的  但是那个帖子说  方法不适用其他版本ubuntu

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nan,

Is this issue still?
Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nan,

Is this issue still?
Have a great day,
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Mark Correct button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
zhongnanshi
Contributor I

Hello Dan

i have solved this problem and compiled  successful

thanks

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nan,

Are you using the 32bit Ubuntu 12.04 or 64bit Ubuntu?
Have a great day,
Dan

0 Kudos
zhongnanshi
Contributor I

32bit

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi nan,

If you are using the 32bit ubuntu, and you meet the Zlib -------Uninstall when you use the LTIB to build the BSP.

Here you have to make sure that the lib.So point to the correct on in system. You can see it in the ltib/bin/Ltibutils.Pm. Here you have already solved the questions by apply the patch.

About the failed downloading packages, can you tell me which BSP and board are you using?

Best Regards

Dan

0 Kudos
zhongnanshi
Contributor I

hello Dan

sorry ,my english not well.  this my first use imx6q .my board is  imx6q SABRE, what means " which BSP i use", i download package "L3.0.35_4.1.0_130816_source.tar.gz"  then  i begain install the source and "./ltip".

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nan,

It's OK, you can speak Chinese here. The L3.0.35_4.1.0_130816_source.tar.gz is your BSP:smileyhappy:. When you install the source code and LTIB, you can refer to our user guide and the document I attached for you.

Any questions contact me easily.

Have a great day,

Dan

0 Kudos
zhongnanshi
Contributor I

Hi  Dan

我按照你的文档做了一遍。但是最后一步出错,有朋友注释掉源码解决了这个问题 ,但我不知道这样做是不是对的。所以请看下我的日志,这个问题比较普遍,麻烦找下问题。下面是日志

Build path taken because: directory build, no prebuilt rpm,

Cowardly refusing to clobber existing directory:

/opt/freescale/ltib/usr/src/rpm/BUILD/mtd-utils

Remove this by hand if you really want to rebuild this package from scratch

Died at ./ltib line 1392.

traceback:

main::build_host_rpms:1392

main::host_checks:1447

main:554

Started: Thu Mar  3 16:59:16 2016

Ended:   Thu Mar  3 16:59:16 2016

Elapsed: 0 seconds

These packages failed to build:

mtd-utils

Build Failed

谢谢

0 Kudos
zhongnanshi
Contributor I

Hi Dan

i will  refer to your attached document.

thank you

0 Kudos
zhongnanshi
Contributor I

通过官网的补丁可以解决这个问题 但是我发现在安装LTIB时有很多文件无法下载下来  似乎有网络的问题 还有下载地址的问题 非常多的文件无法下载  如果要手动一个一个下载下来的话 感觉会疯的。。。有什么方法解决吗

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nan,

Which BSP and board are you using?

Best Regards

Dan

0 Kudos
zhongnanshi
Contributor I

board is imx6q  and  BSP is L3.0.35_4.1.0_130816_source 

thank you

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nan,

I have written a document about download and build this version BSP. You can refer to .

My environment is as follow

PC: VMware Player Ubuntu 12.04 64bit LTS

Linux BSP Source Code: L3.0.35_4.1.0_ER_SOURCE_BSP

Board: i.MX6DL-SDP

Hope this can help you.

Any questions contact me easily.
Have a great day,
Dan

0 Kudos
zhongnanshi
Contributor I

hello Dan

i will learning from your attached document.then  after this i have questions ,i wil communicate with you.

thank you for your help                    

0 Kudos