cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obtaining MFi module for i.MX6 SabreAUTO

brucebye
Contributor II

Hi,

We use i.MX6 SabreAuto boards for development, and currently use MFi auth coproc on a separate board, communicating via USB, to do MFi authentication.  We would like to change our environment to more closely reflect our customers' hardware, and it looks like the MFi module for the infotainment daughter board, using I2C as the communication, is the way forward.

Can someone please direct me to where we can acquire a suitable MFi module, and/or the part number?

(We are MFi licensed.)

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

jamesbone
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

Hello Bruce,

Yes, that it is the option for your design,  as you understand the MFI information  you are requesting is treated as confidential info at this time and requires a signed NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement). Naturally, we cannot discuss this with you in public anyway, this requires to be handled as a Case. Be aware that to give you remote support through a Case, we will still need the confirmation of a NXP employee that the NDA is in place. If you want to go this route, the next steps will be: If you have already signed a NDA agreement for this product, please contact the person who assisted you or create a SR and name us a NXP person that can confirm this. If you have not signed an agreement, please contact your local NXP Distributor Salesperson or FAE for assistance. For a listing of our distributors, refer to: http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?code=DISTRIBUTORS

Have a great day,
Jaime

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos