cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM K64 Fatal Error: fsl_dspi_master_driver.h: No such file or directory

efnlpz1010
Contributor I

Hello,

I am working on the SD card portion of a project and when I build the project using Kinetis 3.1.0 and Kinetis SDK 1.3.0; I am getting the error: fatal error: fsl_dspi_master_driver.h: No such file or directory.  It seems to me that the file, "fsl_dspi_master_driver.h", can't be located.  I would like to know how I can locate the location of this file / add it to the project.  I am new to Kinetis and slowly learning my way around.  I am also getting warnings for the following includes as well: "fsl_dspi_edma_master_driver.h" and "fsl_sdcard_spi.h".  Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Carlos_Mendoza
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Efrain,

That error seems to be happening because the KSDK platform library was not compiled, this library is necessary to compile the example projects.

Try building the corresponding library, the FRDM-K64F platform library project can be found on this path:

C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\lib\ksdk_platform_lib\kds\K64F12

Hope it helps!

Best Regards,

Carlos Mendoza

Technical Support Engineer

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos