cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microcontroller

bryansavage
Contributor I

Hi,

Im looking for a microcontroller that will allow me to output at least 6 simultaneous clock signals (up to 60kHz each) with good accuracy and control over the duty ratio, phase shift and frequency of each signal. Ive previously looked at hobby boards such as raspberry pi or Arduino which are quick and easy to program however offer low functionality, inconsistency and inaccuracy when outputting signals.

im wondering if there is anything NXP offers that will give the functionality that I require but is not so complex that its gratuitous in its functionality. Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Bryan

0 Kudos
2 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Bryan,

I'd like to suggest you may be interest in the MK22FX512AVLH12, MK22FX1M0AVLH12.

The MCU include three FTM modules and provide up to 20 channels of PWM output, please learn the more details information through the link as follow.

http://cache.nxp.com/files/32bit/doc/ref_manual/K22P64M120SF5V2RM.pdf?fpsp=1&WT_TYPE=Reference%20Man...
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, all

As Ping said you can use the Kinetis family with FTM module to generate at least 6 simultaneous clock signals with variable duty cycle and controllable phase shift in FTM COMBINE mode. But I think the KV4x or KV5x are option, which has eFlexPWM module, the eFlexPWM can generate PWM signal, you can control the rising/falling edge instants for each PWM signal.

This is the website of KV family:

ARM Cortex-M0+/M4/M7 Cores|Kinetis V MCUs|NXP

BR

Xiangjun Rong

0 Kudos