请问大家一下,可以完全取代9S12DP512的产品是哪一款?可以不修改程序和电路的

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

请问大家一下,可以完全取代9S12DP512的产品是哪一款?可以不修改程序和电路的

Contributor I

大家好,我们的电路板现在用的是9SDP512,但是现在这款新品很贵,想换一个现在新一点的芯片,但是又不用对程序和电路进行修改。不知道NXP的下一代产品是什么?

Labels (1)
2 Replies

Contributor I

Thank you very much! it's very helpful:smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

0 Kudos

RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi 传扬 孙,

your question contains Chinese characters. Please be aware that we provide support only in English language.

According Google translator:

Hello everyone, our board now use 9SDP512, but now this new product is very expensive, I want to change a little now the new chip, but it does not modify the program and circuits. NXP does not know what the next generation of products?

Unfortunately there probably isn’t any significantly cheaper, pin and software compatible chip with S12DP512.

Closest replacement will be probably S12XD Family (built on the same 250nm technology with enhanced features). But, I am afraid that this choose do not solve your price requirements.

I would like to recommend S12G or S12XE from next generation (180nm technology). You will get better performance per significant lower price.

S12G family is cost-effective general purpose automotive MCU with 3.3-5V power supply.

S12G Optimized MCU |16-bit MCUs|NXP

S12 core, up to 25MHz bus clk, 16-240kB Flash, 1-11kB RAM, 0.5-4kB EEPROM, 1CAN, 1-3SCI, 1-3SPI, 6-8 Timer ch., 6-8 PWM ch., 8-16 ADC ch. (8/10/12bit), Internal 1 MHz RC oscillator, 20-100 pin package.

If you will need higher performance, I would like to recommend S12XE family.

S12XE MCUs|16-Bit Microcontroller|NXP

S12X core and XGATE, up to 50MHz bus clk, 128-1000kB Flash, 12-64kB RAM, 2/4kB emulated EEPROM or 32kB data Flash, 1-5CAN, 2-8SCI, 1-3SPI, 8/16 Timer ch., 8 PWM ch., 8-32 ADC ch. (8/10/12bit), 80-208 pin package.

And finally I would like also recommend also newest high voltage MCUs from our MagniV family. These MCUs runs directly from 12V power supply – you don’t need external power supply regulator.

For example S12VR with S12 core is similar to S12G family however it additionally offers LIN physical layer, High voltage inputs, High and Low side drivers. This family is typically used as relay driver.

S12VR Mixed-Signal MCU|MagniV|NXP

S12ZVL, S12ZVC, S12ZVM and S12ZVH families uses new highly optimized S12Z core with linear address space.

S12ZVL has LIN physical layer, S12ZVC has CAN physical layer, S12ZVM is MCU with gate driver unit for motor control applications, S12ZVH is designed for dashboard applications (stepper motor, LCD,…).

S12 Magni Mixed-Signal MCUs|MagniV|NXP

The majority of these recommended MCUs are in our Longevity Program – we guarantee that MCU will be available during at least 15 years after start of production.

Product Longevity|NXP

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
RadekS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------