Code worrior compiler options for Power PC controller from STmicroelectronics (SPC560D40L1)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code worrior compiler options for Power PC controller from STmicroelectronics (SPC560D40L1)

Jump to solution
shivanandas
Contributor I

Hi,

i am new o embedded design field, i need to use code worrior 10.5 for my controller SPC560D40L1 series which is from STmicroelectronics.

i have freescales "MCU_Power_Architecture" compiler manual with me. some of the compiler options mentioned in that compiler manual are specific to freescale controllers. which are not correct for STmicro....

Please help me with the compiler options or compiler manual which will be suitable for STmicro....

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Shivananda

SPC560D40L1 should have the same CPU e200z0h and other specifications with our MPC5602D.

So our compiler in CodeWarrior for Qorivva should also support SPC560D40L1.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Shivananda

SPC560D40L1 should have the same CPU e200z0h and other specifications with our MPC5602D.

So our compiler in CodeWarrior for Qorivva should also support SPC560D40L1.

Best Regards

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos