I have closed config the board and could encapsulate and decacpsulate black blob on it in secure mode.
The questions are,
- Does it involve the OTPMK during encryption and decryption when black blob is used?
- If yes, should the encrypted data differ on two boards.
- If both boards are closed config.
- Input data for both boards are same.
- Input key is same while creating black key & black blob for data encryption.
how to chage security configuration of a SOC from fab configuration to closed configuration? This board is already closed config enabled.