cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM_KL02Z board wont connect in Codewarrrior

scottevans
Contributor I

Hi,

Im having an issue connecting to my FRDM_KL02Z board in codewarrior.

I have followed multiple tutorials on how to connect and nothing seems to get me going. When I hit debug the P&E connection shows my connected device but when I hit Retry, the same window keeps appearing.

Is there an issue with my board? or could certain drivers/installs be incorrect.

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

I suggest you install the latest OpenSDA driver and also install latest PEDrivers:

P&E Microcomputer Systems

to identify the problem is in one specific project or for all project, I suggest you create a new project then test connection again.

to avoid old association, I suggest you remove .metadata folder in your workspace, then restart CW and test agian.

Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

scottevans
Contributor I

Hello

I have already installed the latest OpenSDA driver and PEDrivers (still the same issue)

This is a brand new project in a brand new workspace and the connection still wont work

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

are you sure your FRDM_KL02Z board is in good condition?

can you test it on another computer to see how it works?

do you use latest CW10.6.4?

here is driver screenshot from my side when my computer connecting FRDM_KL02Z baord . can you please if if your side is the same?

2015-09-18_11-22-06.png
Have a great day,
Zhang Jun

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos