cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross Compiler error

Jump to solution
guillermobustos
Contributor I

Hi everybody, im working with KDS + FRDM64F kit, when want to compile a proyect (blink led) i have the next error...

1:13:16 **** Build of configuration Debug for project adar ****

make all

'Building file: ../Sources/main.c'

'Invoking: Cross ARM C Compiler'

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections  -g3 -I"../Sources" -I"../Includes" -std=c99 -MMD -MP -MF"Sources/main.d" -MT"Sources/main.o" -c -o "Sources/main.o" "../Sources/main.c"

'Finished building: ../Sources/main.c'

' '

'Building file: ../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/startup_MK64F12.S'

'Invoking: Cross ARM GNU Assembler'

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections  -g3 -x assembler-with-cpp -MMD -MP -MF"Project_Settings/Startup_Code/startup_MK64F12.d" -MT"Project_Settings/Startup_Code/startup_MK64F12.o" -c -o "Project_Settings/Startup_Code/startup_MK64F12.o" "../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/startup_MK64F12.S"

'Finished building: ../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/startup_MK64F12.S'

' '

'Building file: ../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/system_MK64F12.c'

'Invoking: Cross ARM C Compiler'

arm-none-eabi-gcc -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -O0 -fmessage-length=0 -fsigned-char -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections  -g3 -I"../Sources" -I"../Includes" -std=c99 -MMD -MP -MF"Project_Settings/Startup_Code/system_MK64F12.d" -MT"Project_Settings/Startup_Code/system_MK64F12.o" -c -o "Project_Settings/Startup_Code/system_MK64F12.o" "../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/system_MK64F12.c"

'Finished building: ../Project_Settings/Startup_Code/system_MK64F12.c'

make: *** Acceso denegado.

.  Stop.

make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

I suppose, im having some problem with Cross Compiler.

Affter this, the KDS hangout. Im working as a root user in windows 7 32bits, and a set the configuration in property's proyect to generate a .bin file. ( create a flash image)

Can somebody help me?

thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
guillermobustos
Contributor I

Thanks for the answer, i fixed the problem, it wasnt about firewall or virus scanner. i had to go into the Freescale archive --> KDS_3.0.0 ----> bin and look into the make program, right click and give root privilege. My mistake was give root privilege to project archive in the workspace.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
guillermobustos
Contributor I

Thanks for the answer, i fixed the problem, it wasnt about firewall or virus scanner. i had to go into the Freescale archive --> KDS_3.0.0 ----> bin and look into the make program, right click and give root privilege. My mistake was give root privilege to project archive in the workspace.

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Could it be that the system_MK64F12.o (object file) is used by another process/application?

Maybe it is your virus scanner/firewall which blocks the compiler, as it is called several times?

Try to disable it temporarily.

The other thought I have: could it be that you have MinGW installed and in your path? Then all kind of strange things could happen.

Usually MinGW is installed in C:\mingw: try to rename that folder and see if that helps.

Erich

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

FYI, similar thread in the past where the virus scanner was the problem: issue with Codewarior 10.3 "mingw32-make: *** Access denied."

Erich

0 Kudos